About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 7 September 2014

Hobbycutz

Hello to all my lovely friends who pop by my little old blog. I hope that everyone has got some crafty time over the weekend. Unfortunately I have worked full time at my own job then on my 2 days off I have been over to stourport-on-severn to do overtime as the store is closing down. But Maria has been with me ( extra money to spend on craft and maybe a few xmas pressies lol ) so time has flown having a laugh with her. Anyway enough of me going on , todays card is for my hobbycutz DT. 


I used the fantastic pumpkin wooden laser cuts from hobbycutz. I covered them in distress ink. I used echo park papers and a memory box spider die. Hope you like it. Take care , big hugs x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, Love your card... that spider is a big un...YIKES... but he goes well with your amazing card....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad that that store is closing down :(
    great card and the pumpkins are fabulous. hugs from calidfornia
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, Elaine. LOVE the bg. Stunning.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elaine! This is BEAUTIFUL! I so love Autumn things, and Halloween being one of my faves!!!!!!! :) LooOOve pumpkins .. and I love the way you've made it the centerpiece here!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine and what a fabulous make hun love it sending hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, still trying to catch up after being down in London. This is fabulous, love love love it!! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete