About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 5 September 2014

Mini gift box

Good evening and what a warm one it is. Whats everyone been doing ? Hope its been lots of good things.
So what have I been making ? Well I love my spellbinders square bracket edge box die, (which I purchased from hope chances creativity) so much I decided to use one of my other loves Graphic 45 and the lovely botanical tea !! 


I made it to put money in for a friends birthday. Im going to use this as my Boxing day lunch place settings, hopefully with the new g45 christmas papers !! Fingers crossed the birthday bear will bring them to me on December 9th lol. It only took around 20 minutes from start to finish. I really like the fact you can you it with any sort of papers. Let me know what you think of it. Have a great weekend everyone & have fun xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Love it Elaine, it's so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Elaine. I dont have this die but borrowed John Next Doors before he moved back to UK to cut enough to make Hollies Advent Calender which i will post on my blog when completed, I really will have to buy my own 'cos I love it, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the box lid, I have to say i'd be lost without this die-it's so useful.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine I have this die and it makes the most gorgeous boxes, I used it on my Christmas table for favours. Your box is gorgeous, love the G45 papers and embellies. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Elaine and how delightful is this box love it - blue is one of my fave colours and I adore G45 in fact I don t know how u were brave enough to use it - I only ever stroke mine lol! thanks also for your very kind comments hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty box. She will definitely treasure the box.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete