About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

More CBS halloween

Good morning. Im currently sat on my break its 5.45 am and I have been doing weird hours at work due to some changes we needed to do when the store is closed. So to keep me awake I thought I would share another clearly besotted halloween card. I really do love these stamps & die. 


Hope you all like it. Have a great day. Ive got the hairdressers so no sleep for me. 
Im going to enter this into the CBS challenge after all nothing to lose. 
Take care xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine I've been up a while too so I may as well be working nights! Love your Halloween card! Fab colours just perfect for Halloween! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Elaine loving the bright colours an the clearly besotted stamps an dies are just amazing ! Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous hun kind of CAS but really effective love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute. You really rock CAS, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the stamps and fab colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous creation love it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its super, hope you have managed to catch up on sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fun design Elaine.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colours and the design a great card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete