About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Not a card

Hi fellow bloggers, 
I can safely say after 22 days of work without a day off, its officially my holiday for 9 whole days. We are off to Cumbria in the morning to pick up the much awaited wedding photos - cant wait. We are staying for a couple of days. We will be off to Abbey house hotel for afternoon tea. I have so much planned lunch on several days with different friends catching up, a craft day round at my wonderful craft buddies house ( maria ) and lots of crafting & generally taking it easy , I think as I have been overdoing it my back has been really painful the last few days!!! But enough of that.... The reason for todays post is there is a new challenge over at Hobbycutz and the theme is "not a card" ....... 
I chose to do a tag using texture paste, g45 steampunk spells and the gorgeous wooden pumpkins from Hobbycutz.


Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far. Let me know what you think. And as always a big thanks for taking the time to stop by. It means so much to me. Take care Elaine xx

P.s only 3 more followers for the candy giveaway - spread the word !! 

8 comments:

  1. So creative. Loving the vintage steam punk feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine I love your tag and the cute little pumpkin laser cut. You must be ready for a holiday - enjoy! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine and super tag hun love it hope you re having a good day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. no its not a card but an amazing tag how creative love it
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever little tag, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a FAB Halloween tag Elaine - I love it! 22 days is way too long to work continuously. Sounds like you will be having some fun times with friends but take good care of your back and rest up too.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete