About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Ooops more spending

Good evening , hope everyone is well and had a great weekend. I have had a lovely time. Its consisted of more craft shopping, Sunday lunch out with hubby and Maria and her son & friend, then even more shopping getting some winter clothes at the ready ! (Good job I had done plenty of overtime lol ) I have managed to play with some of my new goodies.


Maria got me this die and Its gorgeous. Made another with same die.



Going round to Maria's tomorrow for a few of hours of crafting together. Cant wait. So thats my last few days. Thanks for looking & stopping by. If May is reading this please can you get in touch so I can send your prize !!!!
Take care Friends xxx





7 comments:

  1. very nice card.
    Hve a great time tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, sorry I have been MIA - family have been. Lovely cards I love that die and your wonderful CAS design. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what not morrrrrr spending Elaine never! lol super cards hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy everything that die is so pretty
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, these are just so pretty, I love them, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Elaine, I adore them both...Love the die...& all your new stash...Have fun creating.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card so pretty an delicate nice to see different colouts used for Xmas cards instead of the usual green an red.. Lunch was fab still full lol xx

    ReplyDelete