About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 26 September 2014

Practising

Good evening , well I am enjoying my days off and have re-organised my craft area . So it feels a bit more spacious now. I have tried to start practising with my distress markers and used them on this saturated canary stamp. Teamed with my minds eye papers.


Need a bit more practise but I'm getting there. The papers are fantastic, had them ages but hadn't used them. I have recently purchased quite a few things.
Graphic 45 Twas the night before Christmas.


Doodlebug & MME pads


Not to mention some dies oops. Think I had better start making a few more things lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 
Thanks for dropping by xxx



8 comments:

  1. very nice card
    wonderful papers you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine - your colouring on the image is really lovely and the papers match perfectly. I just bought this Graphic 45 Christmas range too - I LOVE them! And I have my eye on the Doodlebug Halloween papers too although Doodlebug papers are really hard to get here where I live - not sure why because I love all their papers so surely I can't be the only one (?).

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Elaine. Your colouring is flawless. BTW, did you say just say you purchased "a few" things?! Get real, girl! Go on... tell us the truth! LOL
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine! You're doing a fabulous job with your distress inks!!! BEAUTIFUL card and love all the new papers you bought too!!!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring of image is fab,love the paper, enjoy your new goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the pretty butterfly paper... have fun with your new goodies! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is adorable hun really lovely and loving the papers too love G45 hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete