About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Whoops

Oh dear I am a very naughty blogger - I completely forgot to upload my card for this weeks fantastic tuesday ! I didnt get back from Cumbria until late last night so apologies ! Here it is anyway.....
Theme was tea party. I used a wooden stamp I won an eternity ago ! 


I wanted it to be quite simple. Hope it looks ok. 
Well we got our wedding photos and we are so pleased with them, we had a replica album done for my mum and she was so chuffed with it. My wonderful hubby took us to Abbey house hotel for afternoon tea it was lush.

And it was fun to stroll round the grounds 
I cant believe its only been just over 3 months ....



Well off to catch up on housework etc as tomorrow me and Marie are off out with the wonderful Sue from Crafty bunch for something to eat. Then the rest of the day will be crafting !
Hope you are all well, take care xxx



6 comments:

  1. Love the pics Elaine, fab times, love the card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its midnight...i'm looking at those cakes and salivating. Card, coffee and cake... perfect combo. Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos and a fab card too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine! I think I just put 3 lbs on looking at your afternoon tea - yummy! So pleased you are pleased with your photos. Your card is fab you are so good at CAS designs. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures Elaine, yummy looking cakes, fun card design and pictures.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a gorgeous card Elaine - so modern and stylish - I really love it!

    Your afternoon tea sounds wonderful - the building looks amazing and the food so delish :-D Yum!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete