About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Anything goes with Yellow

Hello fellow bloggers, I do hope everyone is well in the midst of all this gloomy rain. It sure is dark and miserable !! So onto my card which is a bit brighter.........


Its time for a new challenge over at fantastic Tuesday. The theme is Yellow. I have used doodlebug papers and another hobby house topper along with a few flowers and the bunting is a memory box die. Hope you like it, have a lovely evening. 
Thanks for stopping by xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is just the ticket to cheer us up on these dull days Elaine. So pretty. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Elaine a real sunshine card love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Elaine, love the background paper, darling colored image and trim.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes Elaine! This does certainly brighten my day! Love the bright happy yellow color, and of course this image is just DARLING!!!!!!! Simply STUNNING!

    Have a great weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous full of sunshine to warm us up
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete