About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 2 October 2014

Eclectic Ellapu

Hello to all my wonderful followers hope you are all having a fab week. Its the start of a new challenge over at eclectic ellapu on the first of every month and the theme  for the purple team was set my me this month yay ! I chose texture paste/ embossing. So plenty of scope there. I made a tag. I purchased texture paste recently to use with my Tim Holtz stencils and love it. Heres my halloween texture tag.......


I wanted a different colour for my paste so took a little and mixed it with some imagination crafts silkies and loved the way I changed the colour. Think I will try even more colours now. Cheaper than buying lots of different pastes !!
Well please do drop by and take a look at what my wonderful team mates have made. 
Thanks for stopping by 
Take care 
Elaine xx

9 comments:

  1. Very fun texture, colors and design Elaine.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing, fab tag Elaine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to work with paste too, the results are so amazing...a little bit messy but worth while
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative. Loving the sun ray in the background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the texture on this tag, Elaine.
    hugs,Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie this is stunning, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wow" is all I can say Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete