About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Fantastic Re-run

Well after my massive mix up last week with my DT card for fantastic Tuesday where I posted the wrong card. Here it is again on the correct day.....oops oops and more oops.


So the theme is anything goes with wings. I used my new spellbinders and a sizzix butterfly die. Hope it ticks the boxes. I just loved the mint colour card aswell. Do pop over and look at the wonderful creations from my fellow DT. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Big hugs Elaine xx  


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Elaine, this is just so elegant with the the white and mint green.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well I think we all get mixed up at some point, I certainly do! It looks just as gorgeous second time around Elaine! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mint color has to be my favorite ever. It's so reminiscent of the 50's. Lovely CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Elaine .. this is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the elegance of this! And ps .. I've done the "mix up" thing on my posts many a times!!!!!!! ;) hehe!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant love the colour
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous :0) hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, great card!
    remember my "Throwback Thursday" challenge is under way...hopefully I can see you one day playing with us!
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the butterflies & the green... very elegant... Have a happy weekend... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a gorgeous card Elaine, fab design and colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine and we all do whoops - terrific card hun hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS perfection, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete