About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Fantastic Tuesday

Here we are again Tuesday already well actually its 3.30am Wed and im just at work ! Shattered as me and hubby, maria and her 2 children and our good friend Adam went to Blackpool for the day. Had great fun. 



On the big wheel all 3 boys !
Anyway heres my card the theme was wings .


Take care, thanks for stopping xxx


3 comments:

  1. great photo's and a classy card
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Elaine, brilliant design! Love your photos - you should have stopped in to see me! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card .. Fantastic day out fun was had by all lol xx

    ReplyDelete