About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Flowers & more

Good evening , blimey today we have had violent winds, hailstones and tons of rain. I was glad I was at work lol. Luckily its not as bad now. Hows the weather where you all are ? 
So Tuesday already which can only mean 1 thing a new challenge over at Fantastic tuesday...... The theme is flowers and here is my contribution to the DT.


Hope you like it. Just a quick note I might be a little quiet for a few days going to hospital Thursday afternoon for a minor operation procedure on my slipped disk, and on Saturday me and my best buddy Maria are off to a graphic 45 workshop. Organised by the wonderful Sue from Crafty bunch and Pauline Wheeler will be showing us how to make a typography book. Cant wait. I just hope my back will be ok. But I'm lucky to have Maria as she is driving. Anyway hope you are all well and take care. Big hugs Elaine xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Fabby card... Love the flowers.... Hope you enjoyed Ed.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. love those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and I love those leaves!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine another beautiful card. Love those pretty flowers. Hope all goes well for you on Thursday and enjoy your workshop! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combination with the layers and die cuts Elaine.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Elaine and fabulous card hun and thanks for hoping over my blog I still have some scheduled stuff around until the end of the month - hope to be back blogging next year - thinking of u re your op - make sure u rest up love and hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the texture of the card & great design... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh Elaine! I wish you a speedy recovery from your operation and hope you will feel better quickly! Please take well care!

    As for your card .. it's LOVELY! Love all the layers and textures of the papers!!!

    Hope the weather has improved greatly there for you!
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty are those flowers!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete