About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 13 October 2014

Hobby house

Good morning, Mondays sure do roll round quickly ! Today is my day off,  I worked all weekend and went out on the town Saturday night. ( 1st time in ages ). This afternoon I intend to craft as I haven't made anything for ages. 
So todays card I'm sharing, has been made with some leftover strips out of my new Kaisercraft pad that I didn't want to throw away. 


A hobby house topper & pearls. So there you have it, let me know what you think. Have a wonderful week, ill be back for Fantastic Tuesday in the morning. Take care , big hugs Elaine xx

As always I really appreciate the support. Comments and visits xx
 

8 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Elaine, and so pleased to see you using paper that would normally be thrown out. i am on a roll in that direction as you will see from my posts this coming week,, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie, Absolutely Fabulous in every way!! Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Elaine, love the colours. The papers are gorgeous it would be a shame to waste them. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! This was one of my very first stamps .. and i love her!!! Gorgeous colours and colouring!!!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Elaine! Truly is.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah bless Elaine she is adorable and such pretty papers too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete