About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 19 October 2014

In the Spirit

Hi and Welcome to my little blog, my outlet for my creativity....... Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Its very windy today but I am off to Birmingham's LG arena to see Ed Sheeran and Im so excited . Hubby brought the tickets and sent them to my room on the morning of our Wedding as a surprise and now its finally here yay. Anyway enough of all that I have been getting in the spirit of halloween and made treat bags. I have used my clearly besotted stamps & memory box die. Think they have turned out ok.


Could not stop at 1. 


Im hoping to have a good craft later on and catch up with DT work before We go. Take care friends, thanks for popping by xx



8 comments:

  1. Fab treat bags, great idea, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these they are fab hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super treat bags Elaine. My grandsons would love those spiders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine your treat bags and boxes are divine! Hope you enjoyed your show, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these absolutely fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab! Defo a treat! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute little bags... and the insides ... oh yummmm!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete