About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Monochrome

Hello and hows everyone in blogland. So how quick has the week flown by again ! As my regular readers know I had some root spinal block injections on Thursday not particularly pleasant but not too bad. I stayed in hospital for the afternoon and they let me out once I could walk properly on my leg !! A huge thanks to Maria for taking me and my hubby for looking after me. I don't know what I would do without those pair. I have to have physio and see the consultant again but wont know if its worked for 2-6 weeks. Anyway I did have a few days off and on Saturday went to the best workshop I have ever been to. The lovely Sue from Crafty bunch organised it and the wonderful Pauline Wheeler taught us how to make the most fantastic book ! I did not want it to end, but pictures to follow in the week. So today I am sharing my DT piece for fantastic Tuesday and theme is monochrome. 
Hoe you like it. Must dash as I have craft club over at crafty bunch. 
Take care friends.
Elaine xx

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better Elaine, what pretty colors and details on your card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Elaine, love the blackboard sentiment. Hope all is going well with your back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant. LOVE that black lace!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always happy to help elaine you know that :) love the card it's different an the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete