About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Doodlebug

Another card using the doodlebug papers. These were the scrap pieces from my card the other day & I am trying to be good and either use them straight away or put them in the bin ( recycled bin). As I have tons of papers & scraps, me and my buddy maria have said no more purchases until the craft show on the 6th Dec unless its essentials, like adhesives/cards. We are desperately trying to use kits, papers etc up. Well onto the card then here it is....


Not the best but as I say its used bits up. This is for Fantastic tuesday,and the theme was add a butterfly. Do pop over and maybe join in with the challenge. Hope you are all having a good week off so far. Thanks for stopping by, its always truly appreciated xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love your creations so much hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine you are good using up your scraps I rarely use mine they just mount up and up! A gorgeous card, the papers are lovely and I love those leaves!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully executed ... and no waste! Perfect.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely leaves and card design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Elaine, I love the design...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab use of scraps elaine .. I'm wondering which one of us caves in first and purchases something lol

    ReplyDelete