About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Im back

Good morning, hope that everyone is well and warm. So popping in today with my latest DT for fantastic tuesday. The theme for this week was Male. So I dug out some g45 good old sport paper and wonderful hobby house topper and hey presto and card I'm actually reasonably happy with. Male cards are so hard lol.


Let me know what you think......
So we got back from our few days away and we enjoyed every minute. Saw some wonderful family and friends. Then before we came home hubby treated me to that early birthday pressie at Abbey house (although its not until early December lol)
Where the food was amazing !



And the Christmas decorations were fabulous and so different from when we had the wedding there in June ! Our florist who is amazing gets married there this Saturday ! I will be thinking of her.



As usual we did not want to leave. But all good things come an end and its back to work Wednesday ready for the madness of the Christmas rush ! Only 1 decent break of a few days before Christmas. The rest will be an odd day scattered here and there. But cant complain as I have a decent job. And on the case of the slipped disc it has got a bit better so fingers crossed. Well thats enough of me rabbiting on I must get to bed its past midnight. Thanks for stopping by and a big hello to my new followers.
Hugs Elaine xx






9 comments:

  1. I'm back in blogland and hopefully normal services will resume, once I recover lol! Fab card for a male Elaine! Love your pictures the Christmas lights and decorations are gorgeous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your back is better. The photos of Abbey House...magical. No wonder you didn't want to leave. And the food look yummmmm. Enough distractions, I'm here to tell you your card is cute.
    Ok, now back to the photos.... oh my.... :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sweetie :0)) hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards
    food looks very good

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous mansion...what a treat! and your card is so nice too, love that guy
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Elaine! Ooh those photos are so magical! I love the lights during the night .. looks like a fairy garden!!!!!! hehe!

    As for your male card .. I agree with you .. they are soooo difficult to make .. but you have done a FABULOUS job!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics, food looks yummy.

    Love the image on the card, all so gorgeous, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings Elaine, what fabulous pictures, food and what a wonderful husband your have. Love the darling masculine card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an AWESOME masculine card Elaine - I love it! Sounds like you had a lovely & relaxing few days away - the food looks delish! Hope your slipped disc continues to improve - take good care of yourself {{hugs}}

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete