About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 23 November 2014

Matching pair

Good morning, its a lovely cool Sunday morning. Very very quiet. Love it when its like that , don't you ? 
Anyway work is hotting up and we have less than 5 weeks until the big guy comes which means next few weeks will be very very busy. Im in work later so just relaxing before getting ready. 
Today I thought I would share a card and matching box. Quite simple and easy to do. Both sets of dies I got from Christine Emberson and that box is just so useful. 


I went with a clean & simple card using stamps I have had for years and never used....hope you like my matching pair. Take care for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs Elaine xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little set. I love the little box and I borrowed this die to make a n advent calender set for Hollie and will be showing it this week sometime, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is simply gorgeous :0) Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine what a pretty set. I have this box die and its so useful and pretty, always use it at Christmas for table decorations! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set Elaine, love the soft colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card hope all is well ...Thanks for stopping by
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your gorgeous CAS card Elaine and the matching box is so sweet. The snowflake diecuts on the box look so pretty (adding that snowflake die to my Wish List!).

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colours and design... gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. An elegant combo!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete