About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Well earned rest....

Hello to all the lovely peeps in blog land, and a huge welcome to my new followers. So after finishing nights yesterday I have a day to adjust back and from tomorrow 6 whole days off yippee ! We head off to Cumbria tomorrow evening for a little weekend stay with family, and hubby has booked us into abbey house hotel for an evening on Sunday as an early birthday treat ! Cant wait. 
Anyway today I have been catching up on my DT work but cant share them just yet. But I can share this card I made for my friend she requested a card for a 1 year old. 


Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by it means so much to me. Take care xx

7 comments:

  1. HI Elaine! Wooohoooo! A vacation on it's way! :) I know you'll have a ton of fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    As for your card .. this is DARLING & PRECIOUS! I know your friend will be so pleased with the card she requested!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!!! huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Elaine, what an adorable step card, love the little bears and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Elaine, fab design and very pretty too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card... so very lovely!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete