About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 1 December 2014

1st of the month.

Yay it's the 1st of December and that means 2 things Christmas is approaching at lightening speed and that its time for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and the theme for the purple team is not a card. So I made a big tag......


I used the largest graphic 45 tag and the gorgeous 12 days of Christmas, love this collection so vintage. To finish I added one of the keys and inked the edges. Hope you like it. Work is incredibly busy for me at the moment and there's no crafting time , but I'm off to a craft show Saturday with my friend Maria. Looking forward to that. Well must go hope you are all well thanks so much for visiting me. Take care xxx

12 comments:

  1. so so pretty.
    wishing you lots of time, peace and enjoyment to combine all the activities for this month!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tag Elaine, lovely vintage details. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be a new member of the team! Fantastic Creation. Such talent!
    ♥ Monica
    DT Member for Eclectic Ellapu!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage style tag Elaine. Hope you enjoy your Craft Show hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree really vintage and my all time fave style. Love what you have done with this hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Elaine, I adore the papers & design.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine! OOoh this is a GORGEOUS tag! I love the traditional colors and the patterns on these papers! Lovely!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just an outstanding tag design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Elaine, a gorgeous Tag, love the colours and the papers.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty vintage tag, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, this is really super gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete