About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Fantastic Tuesday

Good evening, hope everyone is keeping well and warm, it is freezing here and very windy. So today is my birthday and also a new challenge for fantastic Tuesday........ Theme is add some fruit. Wow that's was quite hard for me but I did find some apples on my new graphic 45 - time to flourish papers. I only got these last week and didn't want to cut into them !!! 


I have had a lovely day going to cinema with my Hubby and great friends. We then went to chiquitos for lunch. This was my first time and we thought it was fab. My very good buddy Maria got me something I have been after for ages - Tim holtz scissors and rulers, and the wonderful Sue from the craft shop and club I go to got me ranger texture tools. Can't wait to use them. 

Hubby also spoilt me with loads of lovely things including a Martha Stewart scoreboard yay ......

Anyway enough of me waffling on. Have a wonderful evening. Thanks for stopping by. Much love Elaine xx


9 comments:

  1. your card is verry nice
    oh scoring board,so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Elaine, sounds like you've had a lovely day. Your card is very pretty and I know what you mean about cutting into new papers! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending big birthday wishes Elaine sounds like you've had a great time and lots of crafting goodies to play with. Your card is beautiful and I do like the look of those papers. Take care, Ann-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine Happy Belated Birthday to you!! Love your card and you are brave cutting into G45 when you only just got them - I still haven't cut into mine after 2 years lol!!! No problems on your blog Elaine. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am always so late for birthdays!!!..I am so sorry!!! I wish you a very happy b'day ...I see that you got nice crafty things...I am glad for you!!! lately I am missing so much visiting all the blogging friends but this time of year specially is so busy!!! But I am thinking on you...BIG hugs for today! and many many more years
    kisses
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you lucky girl! I have the MS score board and it is the BEST ever. Enjoy your birthday stash!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Elaine, what fun goodies you received, darling doily use and card design. Hope you stay warm.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauuuutiful card and ooooh HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like loads of gorgeous goodies to play with! Woot Woot!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete