About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Final fantastic !

Evening to everyone ( rather late with this at 10pm only just got in from work ), hope you are all well and ready for Santa..... I know I'm not. Oops
Well today is the last fantastic Tuesday peice of the year. The theme is Anniversary.....

I made a simple card using the negative from my flourish die as I thought It was wasteful to throw it away. Hope you like.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the ladies from Fantastic Tuesday and Eclectic Ellapu for having me in the DT. I have really enjoyed working with them and look forward to doing it again in 2015. Take care special blog friends and thanks for all the comments and stopping by.
Elaine x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the negative die Elaine, great framing and fun design.

    Best of the holidays.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the negative Elaine, you've made a very elegant card. Love the colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine! Oh how elegant and beautiful! Love the rich colors!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Elaine love how you used the negative! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautifully elegant Elaine. Loving the touches of gold.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete