About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Graphic 45

Good evening, quick post just got in from work. I made a card using g45 time to celebrate which I was lucky enough to get the complete collection for my birthday.....

So I made this for a lovely lady that goes to the craft club I go to. She is also a huge G45 fan. Hope you like it. 
I would like to say a huge thanks to Bibiana for such a gorgeous Christmas card and lovely stamps, so very kind of you, and also to Sylvie for a beautiful card also. I will treasure them. 
Right time For bed another long day in the world of retail tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate it and I know everyone is super busy. Thanks take care, 
Elaine xx

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Elaine, those papers are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun background paper and adorable birthday cakes Elaine.

    Best of the holidays.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine! This is simply GORGEOUS with such beautiful papers too!!! I know your friend will be so tickled silly to receive this!!!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome my friend! wish to send more but impossible with the post office here!!!
    lovely card
    happy holidays
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Elaine - I love it so much :-D I adore Graphic 45 papers - they are so beautiful and excellent quality. How awesome to get a whole collection for your birthday - WOW!

    Merry Christmas Elaine and a fantastic 2015! And thanks for all your comments and support!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a fun and elegant vintage Birthday card. Just love it and I am sure Vanessa will treasure it.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, I am always blown away when I come here, gorgeous work as always!! huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous vintage and love those papers
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card an well done for cutting into ur beloved g45 papers ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete