About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas Day.......

Wishing you and all your loved ones a wonderful & healthy Christmas. 
Thank you so much for all the visits and support this year. I'm truly blessed with such wonderful network of friends and family. This is our 1st as husband and wife and its felt so special. 
Made a quick visit to my friend Maria's and this is what her son and my hubby got up to !!

Not quite sure who the biggest kid is lol.
We have been out for a lovely dinner at a restaurant as we normally do it was fantastic. I will leave you with a snap of us both on the way to lunch. Have a wonderful few days, big hugs 
Elaine xx


3 comments:

  1. nice pictures
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great to have u an baz around an jumbo had loads a fun lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    Love the Piccie of you Two
    Glad you had a nice day... We have just gotback from Torremolios... Fabulous weather... Food ... Entertainment....
    Happy new year...
    Did my card come... Not sure if you said so.... Old ageyou know....

    ReplyDelete