About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 6 December 2014

Wake me up on the 24th !

Good evening to all my lovely followers, so sorry for the lack of posts but it's going crazy at work I'm either starting at 3.30am or doing late shift until 10pm there has literally been no time to craft. However I do have my last bit of luxury time off for 4 days. Then it will be almost non stop until I finish on Christmas Eve !!
So I did not waste my 1st day off , me and 2 lovely ladies went to a craft show at the motorcycle museum in Birmingham. We had a great morning. When I got back I cleaned all of the upstairs so I could craft this evening. And of course look at my new purchases.......


So what have I made ????
Well nothing yet with my new purchases but I stumbled across these tim Holtz trees I had about 12 months ago. So I decided to colour them up with my spray inks. Here's how they turned out....


Just got to decorate them now...... 
Well hope everyone Is having fun in the build up to Christmas. Thanks so much for stopping by I really do love reading the comments. Take care friends xxxx








5 comments:

  1. What a lovely haul Elaine, looks like a fruitful trip. Love how your trees have turned out, the colours are so vibrant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Elaine you certainly do sound busy. You have got some fabulous crafty goodies to play with - when you get the time. Your trees are wonderful, what vibrant colours. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice goodies.
    trees are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsk tsk.... you've been shopping again! My kinda gal, Elaine! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Elaine! LoOoOOve what you have done with those TH trees! I love those lil' things .. they are just sooo beautiful! And hope you'll get some much needed rest very very soon!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete