About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Where is Mr Mojo ?

Hello to everyone in cyber land, hope everyone is well & that you all had a good Christmas, it seems to have gone by in a flash ! I'm pleased to say I break up for 9 whole days as of Saturday. Which means a rest and a chance to see if I can find my mojo as I dont really seem to be able to find my flow at the moment. Hubby even got me a comfy office chair for my desk. So to try and help I used a kit that I was given..... A hunkydory one and I made 7 quick cards here are a couple 



If felt good to make something even if they were easy and simple. 
I was very lucky to have my crafting buddy Maria and hubby secretly buy me all the remaining Tim Holtz distress inks. I'm very lucky..... I will leave you with snaps of the stash I got.




I really do need to use up some of my stash !! Think a self imposed ban on purchasing might be in order !!!!
Well thanks for looking hope Santa got you everything you hoped for. 
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful new year. 
Take care Friends xxx








9 comments:

  1. stash is great!
    cards are very beautiful.
    wish you and your family happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Elaine...a good way to ease your mojo back. Loving all your stash too, enjoy playing with it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to wish you an excellent new year, may all your wishes come true, many good health and lots of love with your hubby and family around. thanks for all your support through the 2014, I look forward for new things to share with you...best wishes
    and warm hugs from the USA
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous, Happy New Year to you
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card and stash, Mrs Mellor! Have you looked for Mr Mojo under the bed? Mine usually hides there! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi elaine
    Two fabulous cards... I am struggling at the moment... Been on pinterest nearly all night....
    Happy New Year to you both
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine I just adore your masculine vintage cards with the earthy tones. Wow you are a lucky girl receiving all that stash.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards elaine .. Glad u now have the full set of distress inks always s pleasure treating you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic masculine cards Elaine - I really love them! Ooo, what a lovely stash of DIs and those yummy Graphic45 papers and all those other lovely things - wow!

    ReplyDelete