About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Another day another page !

Good morning fellow crafters, thought I would share another quick page I made for the scrapbook. It was a quick one as I didn't want to spoil the gorgeous paper from Kaisercraft. 


I used fabulous red spotty vellum to Matt behind the photo and punched the hearts with it. I then went over the flowers with Clear wink of Stella and looks fab but very hard to see from my photo. The light is so poor at this time of the year. The sentiment is from G45 time to flourish pad. 
Well that's all from me as I have today I'm working 12-9, but then I have got 2 days off to craft and catch up. Hope you all have a wonderful happy weekend. Take care. Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I will stop by everyone's in the morning when I have my lazy Sunday morning. 
Big hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, photo and the page, I really need to start doing this, got all the pics and the albums ready to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous elaine u were a stunning bride and I love this page xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photo and page Elaine, look forward to seeing more pages as you progress. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't blame you for not wanting to cover up that gorgeous paper. I can picture how beautiful the WOS looks on the roses. Love that stuff! Lovely photo and layout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Elaine! Ooh such a beautiful layout .. and I totally know how it is to not want to cover such pretty papers .. but I don't do a good job of having much of my papers being seen. lol! I tend to throw on loads of things .. and well .. my papers are covered. hahahaha! You look GORGEOUS in your wedding gown dear!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Elaine and the layout is gorgeous too!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable picture Elaine, love the paper and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable picture Elaine, love the paper and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon Elaine and gorgeous pic set amongst gorgeous paper love the page hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The page is gorgeous... and you look stunning! Love this simple LO.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete