About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Christine's charity kit

Afternoon and big warm welcome to my blog on this windy Wednesday. Today I'm sharing a picture of January's charity kit from the super talented Christine Emberson. This month it was a kit to make a post it note holder, loved it but I could not cut up the full flowery white die cut that came with it . so I used pink paper and then made a card using the White flower die cut sheet. What do you think ?

I then used odd bits and bobs I've had ages to finish the card. I love these kits each month and Christine puts a lot of effort into them for charity. Please to hop over to hope & chances creativity to purchase the kits, as always it's for charity that is dear to Christine's heart and my own having lost my younger brother to a brain tumour when he was 12. So anything we can do to help and craft at the same time is wonderful. 
Have a lovely afternoon and thanks for stopping by.
Take care friends xx

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful gift set. Loving the green and white card and that little post it note pad cover is so cute and girly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine .. this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I love that floral die cut over your card!

    Big HUgs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a beautiful job with Christine's kit Elaine. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the kit so versatile - thanks for the mention of the Charity Kits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations sweetie :0)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon Elaine, wow what a gorgeous kit, love the colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good afternoon Elaine, wow what a gorgeous kit, love the colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't know if I could have cut that die cut up wither. It's lovely. You managed to create two fantastic projects out of the kit. Great work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Elaine..... Love the Die....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bits and bobs make beautiful cards! Well done, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete