About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 16 January 2015

Clearly besotted

Good evening, hope everyone is warm and tucked up. The weather has been terrible these last few days. The wind has been awful and we had sleet and snow today. Enough waffle from me today's card is one I made for my crafting besties little boy who turned 7 on Thursday. I used my new clearly besotted dies and stamps. I even made a matching box with my Martha Stewart scoreboard. 


Not really had much chance to make a lot this week have been on lates and not getting in until 10.30 pm as one of the other managers was on holiday, but back to normal from today. looking forward to finishing on Saturday afternoon as on the night it's our works belated Xmas party, starting with drinks at a friends house then off to the venue for the party. Then cinema Sunday followed by craft and more craft on Monday yay..... Love the Cinema me and hubby and loads of friends have a cinema card it works out so much cheaper. Right off I trot , take care and have a super weekend. Thanks for stopping by xxx




11 comments:

  1. Super boy's card Elaine...I do love Clearly Besotted stuff! Enjoy your night tomorrow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rocket is awesome. Great stamping! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card elaine james loved it .. Can't wait for the fun filled weekend we have ahead :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smashing card for your friend' s son Elaine. Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned - have fun! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0)) Hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is so fun and just perfect for a 7-year old. Keep warm and safe.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Elaine, love the fun framing

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous boys card... Enjoy your party...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Elaine!!! Awwww .. what a super COOL boy's card!!! It's fabulous!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete