About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Dash of orange

Good morning , and welcome to my first DT piece of 2015. Please do pop over to Fantastic Tuesday and see what my fellow teamies have been creating. So the theme for today was anything goes add a dash of orange. 


So I came up with this. I used a Tim Holtz stencil and spiced marmalade distress ink. I applied the ink using my new clarity brushes they are fab. I then stamped using my lovely new clearly besotted stamps. My mission for 2015 is to start to use some of the things I have in my stash that I have never used . I'm sure we all have craft items that have never seen the light of day !! I do hope you like it. 
I'm on holiday from work this week so intend to get loads of crafting done. I had an afternoon of making projects yesterday and getting in front with DT work. Also going to sneak in a couple of trips to the cinema with friends. 
Well thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by, commenting and following. It really does make my day. 
Take care
Elaine x

10 comments:

  1. What a super image, Elaine - love it - great design card for Fan-tastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab modern card Elaine, like you I am trying to use some of my untouched craft stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and design Elaine! Enjoy your well earned break, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and I love the phone theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Love your stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic guy's card Elaine! You wouldn't believe it but I have had this SAME set out on my desk today making a card with it! Great minds think alike :-) I really love the splash of orange around the black - it really sets the main image off so beautifully.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! You've been busy and extremely creative. LOVE this project,Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fantastic elaine x

    ReplyDelete