About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 2 January 2015

Finding Mr Mojo

Good evening and hope you all had a wonderful new year. As you may have read on my last post I have been struggling to get crafting again as work was hectic and I was so tired. But tonight I have sat for several hours in the hope Mr mojo may return or even just hang out for a bit.........
I made 3 cards, 2 were for some upcoming DT work and the 3rd was just because I wanted to use some of my graphic 45 stash. So here it is.....


I will leave it up to you whether you think Mr mojo made a brief appearance or not.
I used the time to celebrate papers on this one. I love the colour tones and I can't wait to make more on my week off next week - yes only 1 more shift !!!!!
Well I'm going to enter this into the lovely Hazels
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Take care blogging Friends xxx


14 comments:

  1. The colors work beautifully together. Such a pretty vintage image. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sometimes it is difficult when you are tired...but it will come back, give yourself some time! the card looks great
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think your mojo is back Elaine, it's a fab card, happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning:0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card elaine ur mojo will soon b back with a vengeance an u will have steam coming off ur hands with all the crafting lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Elaine, love the pretty papers and the clean design...I think your mojo is back too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Elaine, love pink & green together. Happy New Year :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Elaine!! This is so beautiful! I love the pink/green combo .. very pretty!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Years Elaine, what a lovely vintage image and fun design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Elaine and a Happy New Year to you! I definitely think Mr Mojo came back for this card its a lovely design and card! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I definitely think Mr Mojo has returned - your card is gorgeous!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - love the vintage image. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete