About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Have I posted this ?

I can't remember if I have posted these pictures. I've had a quick look back and don't think I have. 



It's a wooden box that I have painted in pink then added G45 bohemian papers and then little sewing trinkets from my stash and flowers. I made it for my crafting besties Mum. She sews and has made me some gorgeous things including a wonderful Apron and craft tool holder. She is a lovely lady and very thoughtful. I'm told she loved it. 
Well thanks for looking, that's it from me tonight. It was my 1st day back at work today and I'm so tired early night I think. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the evening. Take care xx



7 comments:

  1. This is beauiful Elaine, love the colours and pretty embellishments. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Elaine! How sweet of you to make this for your friends Mom! :) I can see why she loves it .. it's BEAUUUUTIFUL!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a fun little trinket box and oh so girly with the pinks.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly don't remember you posting it Elaine and I am sure I would remember such a gorgeous box! Love that hot pink and all the pretty sewing embellishments. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon Elaine and gorgeous project she will love it!! love G45 have some Bohemian too but still stroking!! thanks for visiting my blog hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What an amazing project, Elaine. Clearly made with love!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete