About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Kaisercraft day.

Good afternoon and it's such a lovely sunny day today. A big difference to what we have had lately. Hope everyone had a great weekend and got some time to craft. I managed a few hours yesterday. Had such a busy weekend starting with the party. Here's a snap of me with hubby (we are front row) and fellow craft buddy Maria and our friend Adam. 

Then we watched American sniper on Sunday, a great film and very thought provoking. I won't say anymore except I left with a tear in my eye. 
So back to the craft. I have made 5 quick cards with Kaisercrafts Rustic Harmony which I got from Sue who owns crafty bunch in Telford. Same lovely lady who keeps me in Graphic 45 paper. I will share 2 today and keep the rest for in the week. Hope you like. 

Well friends take care, thanks for looking and commenting it means a lot to me. 
Big Hugs
Elaine xx

P.s I'm currently at 54 followers and I have decided to have a giveaway when I get to 75. I have already started putting together a fab prize which will include some of my favourite papers !!! Eek did I say that lol x




12 comments:

  1. Fantastic weekend elaine we always have fun even when crafts not involved ha .. Cards r so pretty love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Elaine and fabby pic and fabulous cards too love Kaisercaft mind love anything crafty lol - sending crafty hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Elaine, love the vintage feel to the papers. Sounds like a great weekend was had. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Elaine, beautiful pictures. Great picture sounds like you had a fun weekend! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards
    Sounds like a great weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture Elaine, and sounds like a fabulous weekend. Love the papers and card designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Elaine with a wonderful English Garden feel to them. Such a gorgeous photo of the four of your.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love these sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're lovely Elaine, such pretty colours and designs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A couple of lovely makes. Gorgeous papers.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous cards... Stunning papers....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. some of your favourite papers, you are so brave ;) Better help you get the word out before you change your mind x

    ReplyDelete