About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Perpetual Calendar

Hello and big warm welcome to everyone this very windy evening. Me and hubby went to see the film - The theory of everything about Stephen Hawking today. Very sad and thought provoking but a great film, I would recommend it.
I had a wonderful afternoon yesterday and got stuck into making a Perpetual calendar using my new Time to flourish by Graphic 45. Hubby got me some MDF  plaques for Xmas which I painted with black Gesso. Then I made a little gift bag with my Lawn fawn die. Cut out all the months from the paper pad and other little bits. Used 2 Tim Holtz clips and Some flowers. Completed project is probably one of my favourites I've done in a longtime. See what you think.....




And for next year I can just unclip the bag and make another and put the calendar tabs back in. I do love graphic 45. I have put myself on a craft purchase ban apart from the new collections and charity kits.
I really really have to use up some papers....
Have a wonderful evening and take care. Thanks so much for dropping by.
Elaine xx



14 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful calendar Elaine, love those papers. I need a ban on buying papers too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    this is so gorgeous calendar!
    I'm speechless!
    just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO! my favorite so far, it is great, it caught my eye from the beginning, love those tags from graphic 45 and so pretty to look at, very good idea for all year long to admire
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous perpetual calendar Elaine. Well worth cutting those gorgeous G45s up for! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thi si stunning Elaine, just love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Elaine.... Love it ... Flowers are stunning...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx
    Bet you over the moon with it.....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Elaine, what a clever idea.

    Best of the New Year

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Elaine! What a big gorgeous project!!!!!! Full of such lovely details .. how stunning!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing love all the detail and the use of the elements that make this just gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sweetie, this gorgeous, have a great day, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is gorgeous Elaine! I really love Graphic45 papers - they are just so beautiful and you can't go wrong with them. I was interested to read what the Stephen Hawking film was like. It's not showing here in Australia yet but I have heard lots of reviews that it is really good and the actor who plays Stephen is really excellent.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fAntastic mate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning. Just love the calendar style and vintage feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, the lawn fawn die is one of my faves too x

    ReplyDelete