About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 9 January 2015

Recycled boxes.

Good evening fellow bloggers,
I've been a busy little bee in my craft room on a couple of afternoons this week. I managed to transform a cardboard box into this little beauty....




I painted the cardboard box, using yet again Rangers black gesso. I love this stuff. Added more of my favourites -g45 typography papers and a bit of Tim Holtz ideology. Quite happy with this and I just might pop it on my desk at work. 
I return back to work on Tuesday so still got a few days to make some more mess. Hope you all have a wonderful , happy and relaxed weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Take care Elaine xxx
P.s Thanks to Wendy for giving me the boxes xx



8 comments:

  1. love your box
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning transformation Elaine, love it. Hope your weekend is fun...mine will have to be spent finishing the re-organisation of the craft room which began earlier today! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Elaine. Love the transformation you have created! Enjoy the rest of your days off! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning Elaine love your upcycling
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creation! hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Elaine this is just stunning. So adore the vintage retro feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore this .. I look forwards to seeing it on ur desk x

    ReplyDelete