About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 11 January 2015

Scrapbook time....

Good evening, hoping that everyone is well and that you have had a good weekend. Mine has been a bit hit and miss , felt lousy on Saturday but today I felt much better, I had a nice morning crafting with my BF Maria and then I cooked a lovely roast dinner. Then I decided to start our Wedding scrapbook. We were so lucky as the lovely ladies at crafty bunch gave us a Kaisercraft scrapbook as a gift......

So I managed 2 pages , here they are



I wanted the black & white one to be kept quite simple. I shall carry on with it tomorrow. Hope you like them. Take care and thanks for looking.
Big hugs Elaine x



11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous scrapbook Elaine, loving your two pages. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The album was a lovely and thoughtful gift. Looks like you have some beautiful photos to fill it with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely album Elaine and you have made a lovely start! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy our crafty time ... Can't wait to see the album completed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super keepsake, love your pages so far x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so gorgeous what a lovely gift for hem to give you. You look totally beautiful and I really love that pic of your hands. I think you have made 2 beautiful pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so gorgeous Elaine, what a wonderful wedding book.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine and hoping that you re on the mend xxx So pleased that you re getting around to scrap booking your wedding too - gorgeous creations. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Sending love and crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I do wish I had time to scrap book will put it on my list of must do's as this has really inspired me just gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so lovely... and utterly romantic. Can't wait to see the rest.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete