About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Blog candy

Quick quick post from the staff canteen. Please spread the word that when I reach 75 followers I will have another giveaway - which I'm putting together and it includes a pad of Graphic 45 !! Oh my can't believe I said that lol. Thanks to Tracy from chronically fighting fibro she has already made a post. Thanks , have a wonderful weekend. Xx

5 comments:

  1. Mmm look forward to it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a nice thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Generous to a fault, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete