About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 16 February 2015

Crafternoon

Hello to my lovely blogging friends, what's everyone been doing this weekend. For me it was working sat & sun,  but hubby did take me out in the evening for Valentine's Day it was yummy.....who can resist a pudding like that.


Well after finally coming down from my massive high after making the Jones crafts design team, I made a graphic 45 tag using one of the black tags and the wonderful French country papers. I also used yellow wink of Stella to go over the sunflowers and popped on a wooden fence that I've had for what seems like years !!


I love this paper collection, makes me think of baking bread and pastries in a gorgeous country house kitchen. Wouldn't that be lovely inbetween crafting. Somehow don't think I can afford to give up my day job yet !! 
Well must dash I'm making a nice chicken roast dinner and crafting. 
Have a lovely Monday, thanks for stopping by, I'll be round to catch up with everyone's blogs today. Take care xxx





9 comments:

  1. yummy pudding
    very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Elaine, it looks fabulous...I'll pass on the pud as I don't do chocolate! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous layers! And that pudding cake looks simply divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag Elaine your design is spot on! Your pudding looks yummy too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMmmmMm! Yummy dessert!!!!!!!!!! And your tag .. oooh .. it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum pud and delicious tag too crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a distraction that pudding is.... even then, I have to say your tag is amazing. So many lovely details. A FAB make, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pudding looks divine 😍.. I love this tag would look lovely sat on my kitchen window sill😉lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, PUDDING! Gorgeous tag - wow - it is one of the most beautiful tags I have ever seen in my life.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete