About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 21 February 2015

Dog treats

Morning , hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend. I'm at work but looking forward to Sunday and Monday off. Maybe I might fit in some craft as this week has been such an emotional week and tiring week. But onwards and upwards as they say. So on Monday I managed to create a lovely little doggy treat bag for one of my good friends who has a gorgeous dog. I used the Graphic 45 raining cats and dogs collection. Added some scrabble pieces and a Tim Holtz buckle to look like a collar . 
Let me know what you think......




I will be catching up with everyone's blogs tomorrow. Take care friends and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Elaine xx



10 comments:

  1. gorgeous treat bag
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous doggie treat bag Elaine...love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous Elaine, I love it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the buckle and the name spelled out in Scrabble tiles. Awesome gift your your friend and her pooch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly amazing an I know diesel loved it as I gave him a treat out of it on Saturday he for his nose right in an had a good sniff lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, :0)) Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has got to be the nicest gift ever made for a puppy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree - it is really gorgeous! Love those scrabble letters (I might have to steal that idea!).

      Jocelyn x

      Delete
  8. Oh what a CLEVER idea!!!!!!!!!! Love it and i know the owner will love this goodie bag too! Truly FABULOUS!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I can see Peanut falling in love with it too! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete