About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Eclectic is back !!

Finally after our Christmas break the DT and our wonderful boss over at Eclectic Ellapu are back. This is our first post of the year. I'm on the purple team and the theme was hearts and roses. I used graphic 45 Time to celebrate with roses on and added a gorgeous metal rose charm that I got from the lovely Christine Emberson. The die is from creative expressions, I think it's a Sue Wilson one 
Here it is .....


Love the colours in this paper collection. 
Well must go as I'm posting on my break from work. Got a lovely evening planned tomorrow as all the ladies from Tuesday craft club run by the amazing sue are going for a meal yay !! They truly are a great bunch. 
Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Take care , catch up soon xxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Elaine, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. That sweet little rose pendant is precious. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, absolutely gorgeous :0) Hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card elaine the colours work really well together .. U give me so much inspiration I'm lucky to know u 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love that lacy die cut and that POP of a pink butterfly matched with that ribbon. Great design choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Elaine, hope you enjoyed your meal with your crafty friends sounds such good fun! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too I love those colors, very nice combination great card
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Elaine, great colors and fun layout.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Elaine! Oh wow, this is so STUNNING! I love this color combo, and the way you've used the die in the center!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. great use of that die and love the styling
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation. Lovely color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant, Elaine!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete