About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Happy mail !!

Evening fellow bloggers, what a day it has been, a rare mid week day off for me so me and hubby spent it shopping, and then my first ever Jones crafts DT parcel arrived and wow did I love opening that box, here's what was inside.......



Every graphic 45 lovers dream ! A full set of the new release precious memories and the deluxe edition of once upon a springtime...... But most of all a graphic 45 badge - I've been after one of these for ages lol. Think I will ditch my work name badge tomorrow and wear that haha. A huge thanks to Jones and Darren Saxton for giving me the DT position working with g45. I love that box of goodies. So tomorrow evening I plan on sitting in my craft room and creating with the new goodies. 
I do have a quick card to show you using g45 raining cats and dogs.


I just adore that blue paper and those little resin flowers were from my amazing friend Maria.
Well hope you are all well and having a good week. 
Take care xx



10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous box of goodies Elaine...crafter's heaven in a box! Love your card too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous box of goodies Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coooooooor look at the gorgeous stash!!!!!!!! 55 now hun, whoop whoop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes indeed happy mail what a gorgeous packet and you will be so happy crafting with it, this card is a wonderful card
    love,
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful parcel to open up - just LOVE Graphic 45! Nothing like new stash to brighten your day. And your card is gorgeous too Elaine: the resin flowers look so pretty too.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an amazing serious of crafty stuff you received there. Cant wait to see what you create with it. Loving you card. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic stash ..I'm sure I speak for all ur followers we look forwards to seeing ur creations 😊x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree... the blue is simply scrumptious! What a fab stash... Richard Parker would love to have that box! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete