About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 6 February 2015

I'm still here !

Hello yes I'm still here and crafting away but I can't share just yet as I have been working on some DT things and also some save the dates for a very special friend. I will show you a picture of the production line but not the finished article as she won't get to pick them up until tomorrow..........


I hope she likes them !!! Nervous as you never know what to expect as I only had wording and colour to go on ! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend  and just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks for all the comments and popping by to look at my creations. 
Working Saturday but Sunday is day off, going to see Big hero 6 with hubby and the godchildren. Monday is a full day of craft yay !!
Take care , back soon xxx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo Elaine. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh exciting sneak peeks, can't wait to see them :) have a fab family sunday. A whole day to yourself of crafty bliss, looking forward to seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing weekend! I've heard good things about Big Hero 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look exciting Elaine I look forward to seeing the finished product! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will look lovely, have fun doing them, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to discover your creation you are teasing us!!!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. These were fab elaine I'm sure she loved them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elaine, I am sure whatever clever design you are working on will be fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Elaine, I am sure whatever clever design you are working on will be fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that hot pink!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete