About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 9 February 2015

Monday's here again,

How quickly time seems to be going... I have enjoyed a lovely crafty afternoon. I have made a start on Hubby's valentines card using Neat & Tangled stamps. I have waited 6 months to use these for him and they have been hidden away. He is a massive Star Wars fan so these seemed appropriate., well they did to me anyway.


The words inside will read "we fell in love" say the outside and inside all together and I think that's quite sweet.

Then I made him a little treat bag with little chocolates inside using some clearly besotted stamps. They were free on simply cards & paper craft and they are fab.


Other news my friend loved the save the dates. I will show you a photo of the prototype.......


They looked lovely when they were finished but I can't show them as I didn't take a photo of the finished ones before I gave them out - doh what an idiot !!
That's it from me today hope you haven't fallen asleep from boredom !! Have a nice evening, thanks for dropping by and please remember 75 followers means a big giveaway !!
Take care xxx


7 comments:

  1. card for your hubby is very nice.
    and this for your friend is lovely :)
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic elaine , baz will love his card an his treat bag 😉x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Elaine, those stamps look fabulous on hubby's card. The bag is gorgeous and the save the date is so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooookkkk you big giant enabler you, I must acquire these stamps forthwith! I am THE biggest Star Wars geek and I haven't seen this set before! Your card is Ahhh-mazing and I want it. I think your hubby will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your card is brilliant Elaine. What a fab stamp set, my son loves star wars too. I still have his At At that my grandsons play with when they come as well as all the figures. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creations today sweetie, but I love the background one looks like a firework if you know what I mean hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME stamps... love N&T. Bet hubby was thrilled with his card and you were duly rewarded! ;)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete