About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 12 February 2015

The best crafty news EVER !!!

Forgive if I'm a tad excited today but since Monday I've been harbouring a secret.........
I applied to join Jones crafts design team, this is a company that supply retailers with brands such as Graphic 45, Kaisercraft and the list goes on. Never in a million years did I think they would pick me but they did and I was over the moon. I will be working with my beloved G45 for them. There is 8 new DT members altogether and I can't wait to get started. Feel free to pop onto facebook and follow me Elaine Mellor and Jones crafts. Here's a snap of the fb page they put on.


In celebration I made a little Valentines gift bag using Sweet sentiments. 


Ok so sorry for waffling on, hope you are all well and having a good week. Be back over the weekend xxx





13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elaine, a well deserved position - your use of G45 products is always wonderful...this little gift bag being no exception. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur so entitled to celebrate .. I know how much u love g45 an how u love creating .. I'm so proud an pleased for u .. Can't wait to see what's in store for u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh big congratulations Elaine I know how much you love your G45s!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, love your creation today, huge congrats too hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such good news for you and well deserved, cant wait to see . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Elaine what fabulous news hun you must be uuuber excited many congrats crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful news!

    very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats Elaine, its so well deserved. Loving the Valentines bag xxx
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I am so so excited for you... and a little jealous ;) They are super lucky to have you hun your style is awesome x G45..... girly screams and happy dancing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS to you Elaine!!! Woot woot!!!!!!! And I love the new bag you made too! It's STUNNING!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZER!!!! So so so happy for you! Well deserved honour!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. so! so! happy for you! this is amazing! I do not know Jones crafts, I will check them out!
    and Graphic 45 is always gorgeous! but I personally, find them a little bit intimidating sometimes with their over the top projects at their main blog!
    I am so thrilled for you new adventures can't wait to see what you will create my friend! and get inspired
    big hugs and CONGRATULATIONS
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS Elaine! That is awesome news and I am so pleased for you - and not a bit surprised because all your projects are so beautiful.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete