About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 23 March 2015

Busy bee

Firstly I would like to say a huge welcome to my new followers. I'm now at 59 and the big giveaway is at 75....... 
Ok so what's been happening in my world, well lots of work and other things going on for me at the moment hence the lack of crafting time. But in a couple of weeks all that will have changed !! My lips are sealed for now.....
Anyway what have I made to show you today....
A recycled box using By the sea by Graphic 45. This is for my DT piece for the wonderful Jones crafts.




I primed the box in white and then swished over it with some blue distress paint. Chopped cut and then stuck papers down. Hope you like it, makes me think of hopefully nice weather and summer months to come. It's been lovely weather wise here all weekend. 
Right off to do some housework and then a bit of creative time. Have a wonderful day, take care friends, and thanks for stopping by xxxx



15 comments:

  1. I can smell the salty air from here! Such a gorgeous project and I love the feature of that curved piece up top. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous box Elaine, love those papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    Gorgeous box... Love your papers to... Fabulous....
    Thanks for all your comments Elaine....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous makeover Elaine. I am dying to hear your news! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Elaine and I love the Grapgic 45 cardstock you used on it. I am also wondering what your news will be. I do have a very inquiring mind. Thanks so much for the sweet compliment on my blog. It made me smile and my day. Big hugs.
    Laine K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fab Elaine, cant wait for your news, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sea theme is wonderful I saw your project on instagram. great post
    lots of love
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings Elaine, so cute the beach scene box design is so fun.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings Elaine, so cute the beach scene box design is so fun.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous papers, Elaine. And you've done a great job showcasing it on the box. Fabulous!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Elaine! Oh what a STUNNING box! I love the colors .. love G45!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Elaine and gorgeous project crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning upcycled box and I love the vintage sea theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete