About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 16 March 2015

Fun with Artisan style

Good Morning to all my lovely blog friends, hope you all had a great weekend getting creative. Today I have decided to have a day to myself catching up with DT projects and generally having a good old play with my crafty stash. I'm even doing some cooking later and off with the hubby to see my crafty buddy Maria. Her son James is a Star Wars fan and hubby is off to help him build his millennium falcon..... Boys and their toys lol.
Anyway enough of that,  So what have I created then.....
A new home card using Graphic 45 Artisan style for Jones crafts. Such a gorgeous collection.




I used spellbinders distressed edges Die  to create my card base. Then embossed it using my brick folder and rubbed Versa magic Aloe Vera and distress ink peeled paint to show the bricks in a bit more detail, I then Cut out the house twice to give height and added flowers and a lock. Really love the colours of this one. 
Please to pop over to Jones craft on Facebook , give them a like and see what the other design team members have created. 
Right back to my desk now, have a fab day and thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Hugs Elaine 

14 comments:

  1. Marvellous! So clean, crisp and precise. LOVE the straight lines. Have a fab time this evening.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Elaine, this is just the perfect card design for a new home.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Elaine, this is just the perfect card design for a new home.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous new home card Elaine, I love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! AH-mazing texture here. I have to agree that this collection is fab-o and I love what you've done with it. As for your hubby, helping young nerds succeed is an important thing to do with your life. I am a HUGE Star Wars geek and heartily approve his activities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby New Home card Elaine brill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous new home card Elaine! My grandson would love to help he's only four but already a great Star Wars fan (probably due to his Dad) although never seen a film! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab, very different. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. Love that lush dramatic brick wall in the background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous...

    Love the colours too...

    Hugs {Pops} xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card! the black embossed paper looks like felt...I thought that you had embossed the felt. love it
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's fab Elaine! I love it.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Wow Wow Elaine this is gorgeous. It looks like you are a fan of Geaphic 45. I found out a few days ago they were having a DT call. I was bummed I didn't discover soon enough to submit some creations. The brick is awesome and so is your blog. I will be back Elaine.
    With hugs and and smiles
    Laine

    ReplyDelete