About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 5 March 2015

Jones crafts DT box

Hello friends and followers, managed to crack open some of my gorgeous new graphic 45 papers that I got in my wonderful DT box from Jones crafts. 
I used precious memories which is so cute. I made a card & little gift bag.



Not had much time this week as we had stock take at work & I've had so many things to do. But I managed to make a project last night which I will share at a later date. So let me know what you think of my crafty makes. Hope everyone is well, and sending friendly hugs to all.
Elaine x


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes Elaine, the papers are so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. and very beautiful bag.
    like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie, love the colours too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous projects Elaine have a wonderful weekend, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous elaine as always x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Elaine, love the gorgeous papers and what a fun idea and designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Elaine, love the gorgeous papers and what a fun idea and designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and gift bag.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous makes Elaine love them both happy Sunday too have a good one crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how you do it, Elaine, but you do vintage so effortlessly. Just Gorgeous!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete