About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 9 March 2015

Springtime......

Well I have been playing with the gorgeous Once upon a springtime from Graphic 45. I was lucky enough to get the special released pack in my Jones DT box. It's been on my list for years but have never been able to get it, so I was thrilled when they decided to bring it out of retirement. However it doesn't feel like spring here it's been so cold windy and rainy. So I thought I would bring Spingtime indoors.......
I created a mini tag using the mini tag staples from g45 and also an 8x8 card to match. I love to fussy cut and so set about cutting lots of the flowers. Such gorgeous papers in this collection. 





Hope you like them, I'm sorry the pictures aren't great but it's so gloomy and dark I just couldn't get great shots. The good news is when I reach 75 followers one of the prizes will be a brand new Once upon a springtime pack......I had already purchased it before my DT box came and I thought that one of my crafty buddies might like the chance to win one. Spread the word I need 20 more followers to be able to give it away.

This pack alone is worth £30 and there will be more prizes with it......
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and got plenty of craft done. 
Take care friends
Big hugs Elaine x




12 comments:

  1. These are so pretty Elaine, I love the gorgeous papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card and cute tag
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Elaine, that paper design is fabulous, love the tag and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Elaine, that paper design is fabulous, love the tag and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Elaine! This is so STUNNING!!! I love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pair Elaine. The flowers you fussy cut look so pretty, beautifully designed! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous sweetie :0) huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo pretty
    hugs my friend
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing like G45 papers. Beautiful work on all that fussy cutting. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine, your card and tag are gorgeous! Love the G45 papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh! These G45 papers are sooo delish... and so YOU! Well done, Elaine.... these are so lovely.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Elaine these papers are delish but no more pennies at least for now looking forward to meeting you hun hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete