About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

1st of the month !

Well hello there fellow bloggers, hope everyone is safe and well after the really awful winds we have had here in the UK. They kept me up all night Sun and Mon. 
Ok then is it really the 1st of April wow !! And Easter this weekend, I gave up chocolate for lent with hubby and can't wait for some on Sunday mmmm cadburys !! 
Anyway what have I got to share today.... My DT piece for Eclectic Ellapu, the theme was Spring for the purples, and here is what I made 


I used a hobby house topper and graphic 45 sweet sentiments paper. Please pop over and see what my awesome teamies have created.
So again not had much time crafting. My exciting news is I'm getting a dedicated craft room which will be kitted out from Ikea. The reason is me and hubby are buying our 1st house together. We have lived together for around 9 years, but we are now getting our dream home. Can't wait ! I've spent years dreaming of a beautiful craft room. Fingers crossed I can pull it off. 
That's all for now, take care and thanks for stopping by, it always warms my heart to think people actually take a peek. Have a great week xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable Elaine, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Elaine, I love purples and lilacs. How exciting g to get your craft room and be able to plan it all! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card
    I like the image and the flowers
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a peek - I drool over your work sweetie. Love everything about this card, the image the colours -everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Elaine this is just darling, what a wonderful colored image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Elaine this is just darling, what a wonderful colored image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation sweetie, Happy Friday hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card for today, love the coloring, the image is too cute and the background papers too, great project
    Have a Happy Easter
    sending warm wishes from California
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Purple is such a great color for this time of year. Adorable image. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Elaine. Loving the purple hues and super sweet image with the white flower spray.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card ... Love the cute image....
    Great news on you buying your dream house...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine she is adorable hun great job and great news on the house - I fitted my craft room out care of Ikea not that the furniture is anymore visible lol hope you ve have a fab easter and thank you for visiting my blog happy crafting Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image and card!

    ReplyDelete