About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Finally...... I get to post.

Hello everyone in cyber land. I'm so sorry for my 2 week absence life has been totally chaotic. We finally got the keys to our brand new home Friday and we spent all weekend moving. There is still plenty to do but the number 1 priority is measuring up for my craft room. Also last week we were all told at work we are at risk of redundancy. The shopping centre where our store is have given us 11 months notice. The whole city centre is having an upgrade and debenhams are moving into our spot and about 3 other spots. Very sad and difficult times for the staff. Oh well maybe this might be the push I need to try something different. Anyway enough of that I didn't share my DT post for Jones crafts last week......


I made the card base using my Martha Stewart scoreboard and a punch. Added the precious memories papers from Graphic 45 and a few other bits. Hope you like it. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the bit is sunshine we have today. Take care friends. I will be around the blogs in next 2 days xxxx



14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home Elaine! I'm sorry to hear about work and have my fingers crossed for you. You have won my little giveaway so please drop me an email when you get a moment :) Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card
    Congratulations on your new home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered where you d been great job hun crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my friend; very nice shaped card...sorry for the news...but all happens for the good, one door closes, one door opens! and so happy for you for your new house! Congrats big hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, it is a lovely shaped card. Thank you for leaving your lovely comment on my blog it is very much appreciated, unless you have suffered the pain, you don't know how pain it is. I find peope who don't suffer from back pain look at at you and think it's just back pain. I have become your newest follower. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, it is a lovely shaped card. Thank you for leaving your lovely comment on my blog it is very much appreciated, unless you have suffered the pain, you don't know how pain it is. I find peope who don't suffer from back pain look at at you and think it's just back pain. I have become your newest follower. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card hun, love the shape and colours. I'm sorry to hear about work x will pray that it opens up a new and better situation for you. Hand it up to him and be strong x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your folded screen card, just gorgeous! And, congrats on the new home! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like lots of changes in your home and life hope all settles for you and love your gorgeous card great style
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh congratulations on your new place, love the folded screen colors and design Elaine.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh congratulations on your new place, love the folded screen colors and design Elaine.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, love the colours too, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine, I wish you & hubby lots of happy wonderful times in your new home x x x...I adore your card the design & colours are perfect... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. New home = new craft room! Congrats my friends. Wish you both many years of happiness in your craft/love nest! ;)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete